Monday, September 29, 2008

Getting back in the saddle!

I know, I know! I haven't done a good job of keeping up with my blog. That's because I was at my mom's house for two weeks, and just didn't take the time. I've tried to get all of my pictures uploaded. Now I just have to play catch up. I just wanted to explain. Hopefully I can catch up a bit this week. I only have about a month of maternity leave left. I'm upset about that. I have Cooper and Emme this week because Nana wanted to take the week off. Today I met Brooks for a picnic at the park, and we left Cooper play. He played with Eva. She's the daughter of Greg that works with Brooks. They always have a really good time together. They managed to take care of each other amidst three school buses of middle school kids that pulled up for lunch. They were so unruly and disrespectful. I will be sending an email to the principal and Rutherford County School Board. All of the parents with kids at the park moved their children to the section of the park intended for kids ages 2-5 to give the huge kids full reign of the other side, but that didn't contain them. The teachers just let them roam while they had a great time chit chatting. Some of the other moms asked the kids politely to stay on the other side and the kids were very disrespectful and the teachers just let the kids run wild. Who takes bus loads of middle school kids to a small kids park for a field trip? It just doesn't make sense. You know it just didn't sit well with me. Lord please help Cooper or Emerson if they ever think they can disrespect an adult like that when they are in middle school.

More to come....

0 comments: