Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

I hope everyone had a nice long weekend. I know I did, but it wasn't much different from any other day. It was nice to have Brooks at home and his parents visiting this weekend. I had a really nice time. We were going to go to the Imax to see the Dark Knight last night, but after Thomas we were both quite spent. We just ended up going to the Outlet mall again and to eat dinner. We're all still really tired. Cooper is whining as I type because he hasn't had a nap today. For some reason he thinks he doesn't need a nap on the weekends. I guess he is getting to that age where they don't have to take naps, but I definitely think he still needs them. He's a bear without a nap. Of course, I have a headache again tonight. Thank goodness I see my doctor tomorrow. I really have to have some relief. Cooper's whining is only making it worse.

We bought Emerson a play gym this weekend, and she just loves it. She played on it for a while this evening. It has a big mirror and she just loves looking at herself. I guess she's going to spend many more hours in her life in front of the mirror. I'm so glad she likes what she sees. I took pictures and will try to post them tomorrow. I just don't feel well tonight. When I put her on her tummy, which she hates, she would use her legs to scoot off the mat. She tried so hard to get off her tummy. It's just like she's crawling, but her arms aren't strong enough. That's not helping her head any. She's supposed to have tummy time, but she doesn't cooperate on her tummy. I've just been having to sit her up alot. Hopefully her pediatrician will able to tell us if her head is getting any better at our next visit on Thursday. We have a very busy week with appointments and errands before we go to NC. I have to find time to wash clothes and pack between them all. Wish me luck. Good thing I can't fit many of my clothes, because I really don't need to over pack for our trip.

I'll update you all after my doctor's appointment tomorrow. Until then...Goodnight!

0 comments: