Well I hope everyone is having a great week! I thought I would start out my blog with a few pictures. The first one is a pic of my Fiesty Girl. She was trying to kick her Daddy in the first, but at least she was smiling. There is something about him that makes her smile. Daddy's Girl!
This is her new play mat. She loves it so much. We bought it to take to NC with us, and it's been a hit ever since. She really likes looking at herself in the mirror. I guess she's a little vain. It's kind of hard to tell what she's doing from this angle. This was before she spit up all over herself.
This is just a picture of my pretty girl. We were attempting tummy time, but as you can tell she tries her hardest to get off of her tummy. Funny thing is, she loves to sleep tummy to tummy with me. We're just trying to prevent having to wear a helmet for her flat spot. We will keep trying other things. She really liked the butterfly wings on her play mat because they were crinkly.
Mirror, Mirror on the wall, whose the fairest of them all! Why of course you are, sweet Emerson! She likes to look at herself even after she's thrown up all over her clothes. Poor baby girl.
Of course Cooper wanted to get in on the action. His comment to me was, "I was waiting for you to open that." He loves her toys. I guess he's still getting used to not being the only child in the house.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Happy Hump Day!
Posted by Theresa at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment