Cooper really had a great time with Thomas today. I think he also enjoyed spending time with me and Brooks alone. This was our third year in a row, and we sure could tell that he enjoyed himself this year. He was on his best behavior considering the heat and his lack of sleep last night. We can't wait for next year. Gram and D also had a great time keeping Emme. She was also very good for them. Cooper was a bit squinty in this picture, but he gets that honest. We were looking directly into the sunlight, but the photographer managed to get a good shot that we were suckered into buying. I just like to see how he grows every year. 
Daddy and Cooper on Thomas. It was nice to sit in the air conditioning. They had a great time.
Close up of Thomas....He's such a useful Engine!
I had a great time on Thomas too! Me and my little man, I love him to pieces!!
Thomas pulling back into the station. Great job Thomas! See you next year.

0 comments:
Post a Comment