Today was my mom's birthday (Happy Birthday Mom, your gift and card is in the mail!), and Cooper decided a while ago that he wanted her to have a Halloween birthday. He likes for everyone to have some kind of birthday. Like he was very upset that my mom didn't make my brother, his uncle J, a Kung Fu Panda cake for his 34th birthday. So I told him we would definitely make Grandma Halloween cupcakes today. It wasn't a disaster, and we actually had a great time. He had a good time. He did have to remind me to take a few deep breaths on occasion. Poor thing! He has a cold, but I promise he didn't touch his nose once. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I hope you had a wonderful day mom. Your cupcakes were delicious. Sorry no pictures of Emme, she slept through the entire ordeal. I'm sure she'll be right in the middle of things next year. We love you so much Grandma!
Cooper wearing his apron that his Gram made for his Daddy when he was a little boy. Isn't it just cute? I can't believe it's still in such good shape. He loves it.
I just made a mess with the cake mix. It's from a box. Nothing from scratch over here.
Cooper really likes the mixer. What's going on with my hair? Looks like I needed a hair net.
The finished product. Happy Birthday Grandma! We had bat and pumpkin sprinkles, but they tasted better without them. Love you. Hope you had a great day. Cooper is going to take a few to Nana's house tomorrow to share with his friends.
Cooper having a cupcake by Veronica our spook kid.

0 comments:
Post a Comment