Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Favorite Toy

Say Hello to my little friends! Emerson has discovered her feet, and she loves them. She tries so hard to get them in her mouth every time I'm changing her diaper or if she playing on the floor. I remembered that I had these little sock pals from when Cooper was a baby, so I got them out and she loved them. Cooper never got to play with them because his feet were always too big and fat. Imagine that?! Hard to believe that these days. Anyway, she really loves playing with her feet, and eventually got one of the sock friends off. Who knew I wouldn't have to spend any money to entertain her. She just needed to find her feet.

Hi Mr. Hippo. This outfit wasn't pink at all, so I thought she definitely needed a bow. The picture definitely makes the colors seem more boyish. They were turquoise and lime green, very gender neutral. I'm sure if we were out in public people would probably call her a boy. Note to self, don't wear this outfit out in public. The pants have a very cute sweat jacket with club princess on it. Very much girl!




I will get you off Mr. Hippo!




Aha! I did! I did! Mission accomplished!

0 comments: