Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rollin'

Emme has been rolling over from her tummy to her back since about 2 months, but she hasn't been quite able to master rolling from her back to her tummy until the past few weeks. I captured it on video last night, and Brooks was actually able to get my video to post here on blogger. I hope you all enjoy. She brings so much joy to our lives, as I'm sure you will see. I tried to make the picture of the video smaller to see if that would help with the size, so pardon me if it appears small. I'm going to make to post some other pictures I have too tonight. We have another busy weekend ahead of us. We have two birthday parties and Uncle Drew and his friend are coming to visit us tomorrow night. We are very excited to have them.

0 comments: