Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Late night

Well, I know it's technically Wednesday, but I just managed to get Emerson down from her last feed. Hopefully this means she will sleep until at least 7 or 8am, but at this age you just never know. She consistently sleeps for 7 hour stretches every night, but she didn't last night. So, it just depends. Unfortunately, I'm still wide awake because I slept a lot today. Brooks was home from work sick. I'm hoping it was just the beef stroganoff that he fixed for dinner on Monday night. He spent much of the night in the bathroom. It didn't seem to make me that sick, but he is pretty pukey when it comes to stomach issues. I just took a tums and felt much better. Hopefully it wasn't a virus or anything because he did hold the baby and stuff today. It rained again here, so we didn't do much. I hope to be able to clean the house a bit tomorrow and maybe return those jeans I bought for Cooper this weekend. I'm hoping my hand print plates will be ready in Franklin this week. The lady told us two weeks, but it's been a month now. She called last Wednesday and said she had to re fire one because there was a problem with it. She hasn't called me since, so I might follow up with her tomorrow. Hopefully they will turn out well.

Anyway, let's hope our week gets a little more exciting, because if not I won't have much to blog about. Until tomorrow....Goodnight!

0 comments: