Wow, it's Friday already. Time sure does fly when you're out on maternity leave. The days just seem to all run together. I'm really enjoying my time off. I sure wish I didn't have to go back. If I could just find something to do from home and still bring home my salary that would be awesome. I just feel like I miss so much. Especially with an hour commute to and from work. It's really quite depressing. But anyway, back to what's going on in our house.
Last night was a rough night for me, not because the baby woke up, but because I couldn't go to sleep for anything. I took a late nap yesterday, and I think that was the culprit. Once I did manage to drift off around 230am, I had horrible nightmares and was awake until Emme woke up at 5am. I should be a zombie right now, but I'm not. I just have a hard time settling down at night. Maybe I should add that to the list to talk to the doctor about on Tuesday.
Tonight we went out to the Lebanon Outlets and shopped for the kids. We have fall coming up and they both needed some clothes. It was so hard to find Cooper something, as usual. I did find him some shirts and some TRex PJs that he wanted. He has them on right now, and they are long sleeves. I just hope he doesn't burn up tonight. I got a 4T so they would last him all winter, but of course the pants are going to have to be taken up in the waist. They fall off of him. They should shrink a bit in the wash and work out okay everywhere else. He loves them. I got Emme's Halloween costume. It's a butterfly and is so cute. I just love it. I'll have to put it on her this weekend. Brooks got some shorts, and of course I got nothing. Wait, I did buy some wallflowers from bath and body works for $3.99. That was a savings of $8.50. I love shopping for everyone else. I need to get the rest of this baby weight off before I worry about myself. I did manage to stay away from the Coach outlet even though I was right there at it and saw a lot of people with big bags. They were probably having a huge sale, but lord knows I don't need anymore purses. I really do want a snazzy red one though....or maybe a jewel tone.
Brooks parents are coming in tomorrow. I'm sure they will be excited to see Cooper and Emme. They will be so happy to see her big smiles. We're taking Cooper to the Day out with Thomas on Sunday, so that should be fun for the 3rd year in a row. He usually enjoys himself. Let's hope the "Good" Cooper will show up because the "Bad" Cooper surfaced at dinner tonight. "Bad" Cooper is rambunctious and doesn't know how to listen. Emme is going to stay home with Gram and D, so that should make these a bit easier for us. Brooks and I are going to try to go see Batman The Dark Knight on Imax on Sunday night. I love to go to the movies and eat popcorn. Especially now that we never get to go unless our parents are in town.
Well, I'm trying to type with the princess in my arms, and it's quite challenging. I'll check in again tomorrow. Until then....Goodnight!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Yay it's the weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment