After a very exciting night at the fair, I'm happy to report that Sweet Emme girl slept from 1115pm until 620am! I feel so rested this morning. As a matter of fact, everyone woke up in great moods this morning. I even decided to let Cooper stay home from Nana's House this morning. He likes to stay home, but I can usually tell from his mood if I'll be able to handle them both. I like to keep him in his normal routine. Too many days at home could be problematic for him. He already doesn't want me to go back to work. Of course, that makes two of us, but I know there is no way I could not return. Unless, someone in my close family hits the Lotto. He is really showing some progress on behavior this week. I think after our deep talk on Sunday, he understands I will not continue to put up with unacceptable behavior. More later....
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment